- Take the Long Island Expressway (LIE) to exit 36 Searingtown Road, Port Washington.
- Go approximately 4 miles north on Searingtown Road, which becomes Port Washington Boulevard after passing Northern Boulevard/Route 25-A.
- At the intersection of PW Boulevard and Main Street, make a left onto Main Street (Post Office and Wells Fargo Bank on right, Capital One Bank on left).
- The Landmark building is at 232 Main Street, on the left side of the street, across the street from the Port Washington Public Library.
- The Jeanne Rimsky Theater entrance is located on the left as you face the building look for the blue awning.
- Parking is available in the Landmark parking lot (weeknight and all day on weekends) or on the street. Parking is also available in the Library parking lot, but only WHEN THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED (after 5 PM on Saturdays and Sundays).
Landmark on Main Street can be reached via the Long Island Rail Road's
Port Washington line. When you exit the train, turn left onto Main Street (toward Starbucks and Alper's Hardware Store) and walk for approximately 8 minutes. The Landmark building will be on your left.
View Larger Map
Historical postcard - approaching Landmark on Main Street from the west.